Subject: [Leica] The economy of film...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 10 14:52:05 2006

Richard offered:
>>Aha, this is why it's so great to get into darkroom right now. Every one
else is leaving and you can buy stuff for a song! I got my 16x20 Nova
Processor  for $250 and I think I could have gotten it even cheaper from
someone else. 16x20 archival washer? $150. Durst M605 with colorhead? $150.
Rodagon 50/2.8 APO? $200. Rock solid top of line Saunder 4 blader easel?
$80.<<<<

The most expensive item I bought new is the Analyzer for ~$450? The total
setup cost is about the R2400 printer. Paper is still cheap comparing to
the Inkjet.<<<<

So Richard what yer saying is, like this is a really bad time for me to sell
off my Leica darkroom, trays and all the tanks, reels etc etc and all the
other stuff?

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road