Subject: [Leica] R8
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (John Newell)
Date: Fri Feb 10 16:17:07 2006

Precisely.  When I all but got out of Leica R gear several years ago, I kept
an R6 solely for the purpose of putting it behind my 100mm AME, the one lens
I simply could not bring myself to part with.  The images are essentially
three dimensional.

John Newell

Replies: Reply from summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez) ([Leica] R8)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] R8)