Subject: [Leica] Re: world press winners 2006
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Feb 12 06:32:24 2006

> Brian's daughter is at MIT.  If you recall he was off list two years ago
> driving her and the stuff to MIT.  Wellesly?, hahahaha, you should know
> Brian better than that.

Actually, I have several daughters. One graduated from Wellesley last year.
My youngest is now a second-year student at MIT.

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Re: world press winners 2006)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: world press winners 2006)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: world press winners 2006)