Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Admiring the view
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 12 07:17:59 2006

Very nice composition Don,
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
Don Dory
Enviado el: domingo, 12 de febrero de 2006 15:26
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] Don's PAW Admiring the view

Last weekend was part of a twice a year pilgrimage to my mother-in-law up in
N.Carolina.  To escape the house we took a tour of a new 2.5 million house
that is being given away by HGTV.  It had some nice features, no running
water, power by a diesel generator, chimneys that blew smoke down into the
room, gas delivered by truck up five miles of serpentine road, you know, the
usual designer house.  For now however, the views are stunning.

With all the talk of 15mm lenses I thought that this was a good time to show
one to good effect so:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/15mmlakelureHGTV

Comments, hate mail, new Leica lenses cheerfully accepted.

Oh, the 450 lots below the view will start to be built on in the next couple
of years so enjoy the view while you can.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com