Subject: [Leica] Raimo's home page image
From: james at tingphoto.com (James Ting)
Date: Sun Feb 12 09:11:47 2006

Hi Raimo,

Just letting you know I enjoyed viewing the image on your home page.

http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho/

I find it to be a strong, structured, image with multiple layers of
parallelism and contrast with respect to form.  Take for instance, the lower
right stair case; it echos the string of distinct light points on the
sailboat, and in addition, echoing the reflections of street lamps on the
river ice ( I think the river is frozen over)  The strong form shaped by the
river also seems to resonate with the shape of the sailboat lights, not to
mention the strong mirrored triangular lines reflected on ice.  The light
patterns formed by the lower right bench lights also create interesting
circular shapes and that contrast with the shadow area created by these
circular shapes.   That's all for now.

Cheers,

James Ting

Replies: Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Raimo's home page image)