Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring begins
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 12 19:01:36 2006

With the blizzard in the U.S. northeast I thought this would be a wonderful
time to begin the third annual daily posting of spring flowers.  Those of
you who have endured this know that I tend to focus in close and use a
variety of methods to do this.  Today was a 85 F1.5 Russian lens used on a
Pentax variable extension tube.  Aperture was probably F2 to F2.8.  I don't
really know as this is a preset lens and I use a fine adjustment of aperture
to balance exposure.

So it begins anew:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album362/daffodilbudalmostopen

I have some optomistic daffodils on one edge of my yard that almost always
dare to come up while frost and freezing weather are a real danger.  About
half the time most of the buds get frozen, but not so far this year.

Enjoy, Spring finally comes to regions not in Louisiana.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com