Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Feb 13 10:00:54 2006

On 2/13/06 4:18 AM, "Ric Carter" <ricc@mindspring.com> typed:

> There you go oldtimer!  Nice memory box.
>
> We've got up close to Picture-A-Year now. Stick with us, and before
> long we'll have you doing a Picture-A-Week;^)
>
> Ric Carter
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Love this shot of vacuum cleaner man I thought he was helping clean up after
a nuclear event outside a nuclear power plant then I saw the face.
So far they've kept the faces and comical devices to pacify the public off
the towers, someday they might have to resort. Having Hokney paint one,
Amazing Bokeh which transforms to shot into something seemingly on a higher
level. Goes to heaven and vacuums outside nuclear power plants.
How'd you do it? A swirl mearly Noctilux ?!:)

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
Soon to be residing in the Greater New York Metropolitan area.
ON an never ending battle for TRUTH! JUSTICE! ...

Replies: Reply from dale-reed at worldnet.att.net (Dale Reed) ([Leica] Close-up Device 16511)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Leica Gallery...)