Subject: [Leica] bonfire 2006
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Feb 13 10:35:22 2006

Beautiful shot. Strangely enough, on your site, it looked very grainy
in different places of the image. So I was thinking to try my just
downloaded Neat Image demo on it, for my own learning purposes.
But once downloaded on my laptop, and opened in PS, it was simply
perfect. As if the image via your website was 1 stop over, but
downloaded it corrected itself to the right exposure.
Could this have to do with the fact that you didn't embed a profile
for it?

Op 13-feb-06, om 16:48 heeft SonC@aol.com het volgende geschreven: