Subject: [Leica] Sailing Shots
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Feb 14 14:35:27 2006

Dick,

These shots were all done in the prestart and I was standing next to the
starters position. Most were testing crews and checking out sails for the
condition. By the time the race started the winds had slipped a bit. Didn't
hang in for the actual start though as I was freezing to death (not dressed
to be there). I'll pop down another time and see if we can't get some
better images when they are actually racing.
Barry H