Subject: [Leica] I shot a roll of film!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 15 02:55:01 2006

When I went to London last week, I took my CL and Tri-X, partly for old
times' sake and partly because I wanted to travel really light (and I
knew there would not be much time for photography). I did spend a
pleasant afternoon in the company of Peter Dzwig in and around
Guildford, and we did take some pictures. I must admit that it felt kind
of nice to pick up the film from the lab on Sunday (for the first time
in a year), but that nice feeling disappeared in about 30 seconds once I
started scanning the film ;-) In any event, the results can be seen here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=12
I took Tri-X in anticipation of typical English weather, but of course
the sun was shining brightly all day, so the negatives ended up more
contrasty than I would have liked.

Once again, thanks to Peter for taking the time to show me around his
beautiful part of England.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands