Subject: [Leica] Low rent macro option #1
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Feb 15 18:25:37 2006

Scott,
Just pick up a set of extension tubes.  I picked up a set designed for the
original F for $20, you can choose your magnification in the field and the
improvement by reversing is just not worth it IMHO.

Or, just find a 55 micro.  In AI they are just over $100 and work as a great
normal lens and you know that you can never have enough normal lenses.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com