Subject: [Leica] digi Leica Gallery... To my PEERS.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 16 08:26:37 2006

Trying to respond individually to each and everyone who offered kind and
complimentary comments on the posted pictures would keep me here for
sometime.:-)

So please forgive this open thank you note to all.

It's always nice to receive a pat on the back from a client who paid for
ones photographic abilities. However, without question the greatest of all
compliments are those from one's peers, the crew right here. One might say,
"the family has spoken!"

I've been near tears from some, completely elated by others and without
question "humbled beyond belief by them collectively."

They're printed, each and everyone, so someday I'll be able show my
grandchildren and great grandchildren their grandpa wasn't always this tired
worn out old man they see before them.

OK I'm quitting right now simply because I'm an emotional jerk and have
always been, so before this get's into some maudlin stuff, thanks everyone.

You are all too kind, thanks.

ted