Subject: [Leica] A very fleeting blososm...now sharpening
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 16 08:50:56 2006

Ted,

There may more on sharpening RAW images on Adobe's site than Canon's. I do
know there IS a 40-odd-page .pdf on the use of EOS 1-series digital bodies
that delves into Photoshop settings for sharpening RAW files, but I can't
locate it at the moment.

Here's the main educational site from Canon:

http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/index.html

For Adobe's RAW discussions (and they do go on), start with the link below.
Scroll toward the lower half of the page. Also, at the very bottom of the
page, click the link to "more papers and primers."

http://www.adobe.com/digitalimag/ps_pro.html#softsols

-Chris Lawson