Subject: [Leica] FS Leica R8/Elmar 35-70 kit
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Feb 16 17:22:19 2006

For sale:

My  R8, Black,  in Exc + condition with box, cap, strap and the manual etc
it came with when I bought it new.  This is the later "made in Portugal"
serial number and has been totally and completely reliable in every way.  It
has only the typical fingerprints/nosemarks and a 1mm nick in the bottom.
$850.00 USD including shipping in the US, Canada and UK.

In addition I am offering my Elmar 35-70 F4, in Exc ++ condition, with box,
case and manual, $600.00 USD including shipping in the US, Canada and UK.
The lens has very little use on it, so it looks really great.

If you purchase the pair I'll drop the price to $1375.00 including shipping.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI USA