Subject: [Leica] Sharpening - was: A very fleeting blossom
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 17 06:27:56 2006

Hi Tina and others for your assistance with sharpening. The "ole dog" is
determined to become more proficient in "light room technique" as possible.

And this seems to be just the ticket as Tina suggested.

> It's easy if you leave it up to the experts:
> http://www.pixelgenius.com/sharpener/index.html

I'm into learning / practising as much as I can no differently than darkroom
many years ago. After all it took a while to become confident as a printer
and I screwed-up lot's of paper before knocking off prints successfully.

At least with digital "I finally have it through my thick head" if you make
an error, delete and start over with not loss of the original. AND it
doesn't cost a penny, as in throwing away sheets of paper before getting it
right. ;-)

ted

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Sharpening - was: A very fleeting blossom)