Subject: [Leica] Leica M4, Lenses For Sale
From: mrvolvo at cableone.net (Randy Holst)
Date: Fri Feb 17 09:47:46 2006

Hello (again) Luggers,

I was last on this list back in 1999~2001 and thoroughly enjoyed
learning a lot from many of you.  Some of you may know me from the
NikonMF Yahoo Group.  I am back now because family needs require that I
sell off my Leica equipment.  I really hate to let this stuff go but
priorities dictate that I do.  Here are the major items:

1.  Leica M4 (chrome, German) body in good user condition.

2.  Summicron-M 35/f2 lens, black, German made, last version before the
Aspherical, near mint condition, glass/coatings - perfect.

3.  Elmarit-M 90/f2.8 lens, black, German made, current version,
virtually mint condition,  glass/coatings - perfect,  with caps, leather
case, box, paperwork.  (Purchased from a member of this list.)

Both lenses are much later production than the M4 body, and would
cosmetically match an M6.

If interested, please email me privately.  I can email more details,
prices, many close up photos and references.

Thanks for looking,

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho