Subject: [Leica] FF: Durst 4X5 L-1200 Enlarger...FREE!
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Fri Feb 17 21:30:33 2006

I have a Durst L-1200 condenser head enlarger that I need to dispose of
and will give it away to anyone who is willing to pick it up from a
storage location in North Hollywood, CA. Sorry, but I don't have the
boxes or time to put it together to ship.

The enlarger was used for only three months and was put into storage.
The condenser head was never used and is still in the original box. I
think it has all the necessary parts except for a negative carrier. A
fine piece of darkroom equipment, it is rock solid and will handle
negative sizes up to 4X5.

If interested, please contact me off list to work out the details.

Thanks,

Robert Browne

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] FF: Durst 4X5 L-1200 Enlarger...FREE!)