Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS 2 question - Saving JPEGs to B&W (OT)
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Feb 18 03:30:07 2006

Dear Luggers,
I need help. When I try to save a B&W photo created by turning one of
the Red, Green or Blue channels to Gray scale - it keeps saving as a
colour picture. Before installing CS2 - I had no trouble with Photo 7
saving these transformations as B&W. I think I was doing the same,
successfully saving B&W transformations, with CS 2 and have obviously
inadvertently toggled some switch the wrong way. Can someone please
give me the instructions how to save JPEGs as B&W without them
reverting to colour. Many thanks
Howard (frustrated in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 2 question - Saving JPEGs to B&W (OT))
Reply from cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 2 question - Saving JPEGs to B&W (OT) Question answered!!)