Subject: [Leica] Camera/Battery chart
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 18 10:35:11 2006

Do any of you know of a site that has a chart showing which battery is used
in which film camera? With film cameras becoming a dying breed, batteries
for rangefinders and SLRs are getting harder to find. I may end up ordering
a bunch from B&H once a year for all of the cameras. It sure would be easier
to do if I had a cross-reference list that listed the camera model, and the
battery types needed.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com