Subject: [Leica] Toilets!
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Feb 18 14:13:30 2006

At 01:45 PM 2/18/06 -0500, Robert Beaudoin wrote:
>Bonjour,
>
>  Seen on top of a urinal in a pub, in Liverpool I seem to recall;
>
>  We aim to please, you aim too, please.

Back before the Red Dog Saloon Era, when my father was a buck-ass private
in the 52nd Coast Artillery Regiment (Semi-Mobile) at Fortress Monroe from
1933 to 1937, that sign was posted in the latrines in all of the enlisted
billets.  Dad worked off-duty as a lifeguard at the Officers' Club, and it
was NOT posted there!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!