Subject: [Leica] Flash sync/contact issue
From: lew1716 at optonline.net (Lew)
Date: Sun Feb 19 10:20:21 2006

I'm running a series of tests using my pre-ttl M6 & off camera electoronic
flash. The first rolls developed properly indicating that the x-sync &
shutter speed combo work properly. Now, I notice that after I've fired a
frame & before advancing the film, if I depress the shutter release, the
flash also fires. Is this normal? I thought that the x-sync setting made
contact just as the following curtain began to close.
-Lew

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] jupiter 9 question)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] jupiter 9 question)