Subject: [Leica] OT: buying film in Italy
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun Feb 19 14:15:26 2006

I have not been to Italy in 5 years and am not current on rules for
importing 35mm film. What quantity is subject to import duty, and what is
it?
In May/June I intend to spend about a month in northern Italy. Firenze will
be the only large city on my route. What should I expect to pay for
36-exposure rolls of Agfa Optima 100 and Agfa Vista 200, respectively, in
quantities of 10 or more? Is there a preferred shop?
I shall be grateful for cogent off-line advice.
Oliver Bryk (M6)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] OT: buying film in Italy)