Subject: [Leica] Group picture
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Feb 20 04:20:01 2006

Mon tres cher Robert!

What you see in the photo are only a part of those LHSA members attending
the post-annual meeting trip down to Yosemite. Perhaps five times the number
in the photo attended the actual meeting in San Francisco.

I hope to see many Luggers here in Saratoga Springs for the LHSA Spring
Shoot (May 4-7) that has become a real meeting rather than the small
gathering of a few local members that it used to be. Or in Wetzlar for the
2006 annual meeting (September 28-October 4) that will include a visit to
Photokina. Or both!

Best to all,

Seth