Subject: [Leica] silver vs pixels
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Feb 20 12:08:30 2006

on 2/20/06 8:34 AM, Daniel Ridings at dlridings@gmail.com wrote:

> For me there is one major deciding factor.
>
> ... Personally I am better at making
> digital prints than I am at making wet-prints, so in my particular
> case, the quality of the digital prints is higher.
>
> Daniel

Likewise for me.  I have a lot of respect for those who can make first-rate
darkroom prints; I am not among those people.  The closest I come to a
darkroom print is digitally with a lab's LightJet or comparable printer.
These prints are far better than any I ever made in the darkroom.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] silver vs pixels)