Subject: [Leica] More Digital Image Processing Stuff (incl. Dogs)
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Feb 20 15:45:38 2006

Ted Grant wrote:

> Regardless of what you did technically these are a great looking pair of
> pups!:-) Oh yeah, and photographs.  ;-)

Thanks, Ted!  Although GiGi might object to being called a pup, as she
was ten years old last month and, as our first Cavalier, is definitely
the queen of the pack.  It is nice to know though that she still runs
around with the puppies, and if they get too obnoxious she bats them
back into line.

When Jim Nichols observed:

> GiGi looks like she might
> be questioning the wisdom of the outing.

he was exactly right.  She is definitely a skeptic about the wisdom of
going outside when it is cold.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City