Subject: [Leica] Another pleasant LUGger meeting
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 20 16:22:42 2006

Nathan

I enjoyed meeting you this afternoon, too. We did not talk much about Leica
topics but that's quite usual for most LUGgers :-D nevertheless I was
astonished that you did not beam your pictures onto your webserver with your
super-duper mega-pro digital camera before I could pedal at home! OK,
fellows, here's the evidence: M6, Neopan, Ilfotec and Silverfast beats Canon
EOS-1MkII in production speed, hands down... ;-)

See: http://tinyurl.com/m57wu (did I click too early or did you smile too
late?)

Didier

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Another pleasant LUGger meeting)