Subject: [Leica] re: silver vs pixels
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Feb 20 16:52:31 2006

You go Doug! Those darned Ivy League photography teachers probably never
raise a viewfinder to their eyes in their lifes!

:-)

Note that B.D. did not say that. He just said you can't make (or at least
it will take a Herculean effort to make) a great print from a mediocre neg.
He didn't say you can't make a great print from a great neg :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] re: silver vs pixels)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] re: silver vs pixels)