Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Feb 20 17:33:34 2006

Tina:

>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56318893
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56318896

I like them both.  I find the crop on the first one somewhat disturbing.
I'd probably crop through the man's chest rather than halfway through his
face.  There's enough space below his shoes so that you could have gotten
both the top of his head and his shoes.  So my first reaction is...why
didn't you?  Love the expression on the girl's face!  Looks like the picture
is tilted slightly clockwise.  But that's a really small nitpick.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Families of Abraham)