Subject: [Leica] Another pleasant LUGger meeting
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 20 22:44:14 2006

Hi Didier,

I bow my head in shame. My only excuse is that I do not like to
Photoshop on the laptop, since the colour corrections etc. are difficult
to get right on an LCD screen. But in this case, I am compelled to
respond in kind. So, here is Didier BUYING FILM:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/didier1.jpg
and here is using SHOOTING FILM:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/didier2.jpg

To atone for my tardiness, I give the list three bonus images from
yesterday.

Zurich is full of radical youth who will deface just about anything with
their anti-globalisation messages:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/nowef.jpg

A hungry dog:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/dog.jpg

And, relevant to our potty discussion last week, here is the inside of
one of the new automatic, self-cleaning public toilets in Zurich. And
they are free!
http://www.nathanfoto.com/potty.jpg

More to come when I get back to Holland next weekend.

Nathan
Nathan

I enjoyed meeting you this afternoon, too. We did not talk much about
Leica topics but that's quite usual for most LUGgers  nevertheless I was
astonished that you did not beam your pictures onto your webserver with
your super-duper mega-pro digital camera before I could pedal at home!
OK, fellows, here's the evidence: M6, Neopan, Ilfotec and Silverfast
beats Canon EOS-1MkII in production speed, hands down...

See: http://tinyurl.com/m57wu (did I click too early or did you smile
too late?)

Didier

Nathan Wajsman