Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XI
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Feb 22 19:16:41 2006

Scott,
Yeah, it has to be the shrinking as the print is as smooth as the proverbial
babies bottom.  I also have the JPEG set to medium to keep the file small
and that could be adding to the rings.  Sigh, I might have to be brave and
join the print exchange as 72dpi just doesn't do justice most of the time.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com