Subject: [Leica] Ilford Site: New
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Feb 23 05:13:27 2006

It's not quite as bad as I thought it was at first. It _is_ difficult
(=time-consuming) to find the same information that used to be just a
couple of clicks away. Now you have to navigate and make multiple
choices.

On the other hand, there is a lot _more_ than there used to be and the
press releases are actually current rather than a couple of years old.

I'll still be buying their stuff. HP5+ is my preference in the ISO 400
range so I'm not really making any extra effort to support them :-)

Daniel