Subject: [Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Thu Feb 23 10:35:27 2006

I see that you started your picturescade in The Netherlands,
Sonny ................. good thinking. Start where it's best and most
plentiful! A mind-boggling series.

Don't forget to do a series on the nurses and their attention to your
knees ............ the doc. will be busy fine-tuning your future.

We'll be thinking of you,
B.