Subject: [Leica] FS: Various Leica, Canon, Hasselblad and other camera stuff
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Feb 24 09:27:10 2006

I'm cleaning out my closets a bit. Prices in US$  with separate
shipping.  Please contact me for payment information(paypal is best).
Shipping is from New Haven, CT. Feel free to make an offer,
especially on multiple items.

Hasselblad 500 series 2x teleconverter by Komura - Telemore95.
Excellent condition, barely used  $150.

Canon EF 28-70mm f/2.8 'L' lens in excellent condition with cap,
hood, and protective case. $800

Canon BG-ED3 battery grip for the Canon 10D/D60/D30 camera. Allows
vertical holding and 2 batteries to be stored in it. In great
condition. $250.

Leica R3 in box with Japanese and english manuals. Black chrome
camera is in good condition with some wear and brassing. Shutter
speeds are all accurate manually, but the meter - while responsive -
is not trustworthy. Comes in the Leitz box with manuals. $300.

Contax 137MD - in as-is condition for parts. Motor, shutter , and
meter works, but does not focus to infinity. No dints or dents on
body.  No leather. For parts only. Y3000 or $30 + shipping.

--
Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Canal walk - Gulls on a fence)