Subject: [Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 24 09:59:01 2006

Subject: Re: [Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-)

bruce asked:
> Gripping.
> > Who are those on either side, Ted?<<<
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/My-Photo-Life?page=3

bruce,
The lady on his right is his daughter whom it looks like he's about to take
a major grab of her leg. This due to everyone re-acting to a major crash of
horses and chuck wagons happening behind me. Of course I wasn't aware of it
until I turned around to see what they had re-acted to.  TOO LATE! :-(

However, I'm quite pleased with the re-actions that I did get on the faces
of the guests. Sometimes the best picture isn't the "action" but the
"re-action."

The man with Stetson to his left, I believe was the president of the Calgary
Stampede organization.

ted

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-))