Subject: [Leica] voyage to Romania
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Fri Feb 24 11:45:49 2006

I have just spent the last ................... hour .............. on
a voyage to another land, to which I have never been.

With the interest evoked by Kyle's weapon quest and the quality of
the images, I wanted to know more about this photographer. Google, of
course, came-up with a screed of data (including an abominable self-
portrait, out of focus). Intrigued by the course of his
(photographic) activities, I checked this out:

http://www.spirit.ro/static/frame.php?url=www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/
cassidy/pix/travel/bucharest-2001/1.html

and was astounded by the photo-reportage. You must view/read/see this
combination, in just a short time. Chapeau Kyle!

B.

Replies: Reply from Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] voyage to Romania)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] voyage to Romania)