Subject: [Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-)
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Feb 24 15:56:25 2006

Ted Grant writes:

> Ok 2nd last picture on this page is the photograph from the Calgary
> Stampede
> showing Lord Louis Montbatten and his re-action to a chuck wagon crash!
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/My-Photo-Life?page=3
>
> You asked and I finally found it.

Thats it Ted! My all time favourite Ted Grant photo. How many British
Admiral's of the Fleet at the Calgary Stampede Grandstand Show can you find
at any or all Calgary Stampedes. No more than one. That alone makes it
priceless!

The look on his daughter's face, makes it even more than priceless.

Thanks for posting this one.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-))