Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XIV
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 25 05:16:49 2006

Heres the deal, I will be away from computers for the next five days so I
have put up your daily spring flower pics.  But you should one a day them,
not consume them as if they were some cheap malt beverage at a sports
event.  Look at them like we consume fine single malt beverages. :0

Today brings another daffodil set, far less formal but more like daffys
grow, sort of at random.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album362/105widedaffodilshot

Don
don.dory@gmail.com