Subject: [Leica] 50/2.8 Elmars...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Feb 25 11:55:34 2006

While I know this is a stylistic rationale, I find that this lens
works best with a film/developer combination that can render longer
tonal graduation than from what I've seen on the list.
AND, the unheard of, using the lens with the camera on a tripod. Just
because it's a hand camera doesn't mean one can't use a Leica on a
tripod.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center