Subject: [Leica] Jeffery, take a look?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 25 12:34:16 2006

Not yet. One other local here (Dennis Couvillion) has put together a slide
show with original music. They are making the finishing touches on it right
now. My concern is that most folks would not want a coffee table book with
such grim subject matter. However, I'm still shooting, developing, and
scanning. I'll probably make another trip out there on Monday.

Thanks for the update. I'll try to find Fishman's works.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com