Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander-Cosina wide lenses // Now Kobalux 21mm on *bay
From: pritchettr at charter.net (Rob Pritchett)
Date: Sat Feb 25 13:19:06 2006

*Very* interesting... the Kobalux.  Thanks for the link.  While the Kobalux
at $495 plus the VC finder would push it up to some $300 higher than the VC
'package' with finder, it still may be the better "buy" (and still within my
budget).  Any comments on the overall quality - mechanical "build quality"
as well as the optical performance?

I am more than tempted by this lens, so c'mon guys, don't swoop down on it
(!)

Cheerz,

Rob Pritchett