Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches in Photoshop?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Feb 26 10:59:40 2006

Greg, it sounds absolutely silly - but seriously - either cork or wooden
soled shoes or barefoot when you're cleaning your negs.It could be you
that's charged up.
I've had this problem when painting 1/72 scale models. What I do is
lightly spray the carpet with water from a spray gun for the garden (one
of those pump up thingies) to stop any dust being disturbed, and wear
cork sandals or wooden soled shoes, a grain of dust on a model at that
scale is about the size of a half-brick in real life.
Douglas