Subject: [Leica] PAW 8 dlridings
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Feb 26 20:01:01 2006

At 02:41 AM 2/27/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/8.html
>
>Watching winter leave this week, mostly. Wish I could chase it away.
>
>All stuff this week was done with either an M3 or IIIf on Fomapan 400 or
>200.
>
>Daniel

Daniel,
         Thank you for showing your photographs.  I cannot think of any
that I have not enjoyed.  You are an inspiration.  Winter is fading here at
the edge of the wilderness and the skiing snow is getting to the point of
klister at which point I quit.  Thanks again for your work.
Lee

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 8 dlridings)