Subject: [Leica] Re: Riding the T with the new Olympus E330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 27 07:32:51 2006

Well, either the new MOS sensor in the new Panasonic is from Olympus, or the
sensor in the Olympus is from Panasonic. ;-) As to the new Leica lens, if
it's a 4/3, it will mount on any 4/3 camera. But frankly, it would have to
improve my image quality such that the average person looking at an image
would say, "Wow! Look at that!" for me to even consider it. The best thing
about the Oly 4/3 cameras is their ergonomics, and the glass they've been
producing for them. If I go for any other lens at this point it will be the
Sigma 30 1.4 for the speed.