Subject: [Leica] more portraits: americans and their firearms
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 27 07:36:04 2006

At 01:32 AM 2/27/2006, Peter wrote:
* Tina:  Please don't shatter my illusions.  Please don't tell me
that in between stints creating heartwarming humanitarian pictures of
beautiful people in third world countries, you shoot varmints in the
woods.  :-)

Peter -  Back in the days when we lived on a farm in Kentucky and
grew all of our own food, I could defend my chickens and ducks from
the neighboring foxes by firing in their general direction ;-)   I
never killed anything with a gun, but I did wring a lot of necks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com