Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Tue Feb 28 04:28:02 2006

Oh, oh! I was referring to the better quality CRT screens, not
discounting LCD.

I think that I mentioned that a colleague works with 2 x Apple 30"
LCD screen ................ and the image quality is phenominal.

If I may, Javier, I suggest you have a look at both the Apple and
Eizo LCDs, viewing your own photos, which you know on the
Hitachi ................... and see the difference.

B.