Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Tue Feb 28 08:00:30 2006

Hi Javier,

For under $1000, it is possible to obtain a 19" 1900 Pro from Iiyama
(US distributor, Ampronics) say $850 and a 20" 2010 Pro for ? $1050.
These are both MVA LCD screens, which give an excellent colour
rendition.

Cannot help about Dell .............. but, I know that they are well
respected in the 24" here.

The Sony CRTs all had very bright, intensive colours, which many
found too dazzling!

Have fun in your selections.

B.