Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new E330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 28 11:01:36 2006

You raise an interesting point, Philippe, because my overall theme - if I
have one - is isolation in a crowd, or, as I think I once put it, "alone
together." I'm including in that description two people interacting,
oblivious to those around them. But one of the reasons these show so little
interaction is that that's what I see and am trying to show.