Subject: [Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 28 19:06:28 2006

At 09:56 PM 2/28/2006, you wrote:
>I had pretty good luck with the Frugal Photographer, despite UPS'
>best efforts to destroy my shipment of 777.
>
>UPS blows. Over the past few years they've managed to destroy
>several of my packages and  they are never on time
>FedEx is much, much better.

As long as it is not FedEx Ground.  That is the old RPS (?) package
delivery that FedEx bought and retained the same customer service,
etc.  Don't opt for FedEx Ground if you have a choice.  FedEx other
than Ground is the best.  I've never had a problem with anything
they've delivered.  Can't say that for UPS or USPS.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......)