Subject: [Leica] GREG LORENZO favourite picture? ;-) Q for Greg
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue Feb 28 21:33:52 2006

Greg:

  What lens was used in the Lisbon photo (35 of 45)?

  Bill

GREG LORENZO <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:
  Ted Grant writes in part:

> Some of you may remember this picture if you looked at:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/My-Photo-Life?page=3
>
> As it turned out GREG LORENZO saw this photo some time ago and
> considers it one of his all time favourite Ted Grant pictures. ;-)

Not 'one of his all time favourite TG pictures'. My very favourite TG photo.
The Ben Gurion photo is another favourite photo, although the only way that
this one could have been better (to my mind) was if he had been sitting in
the Grandstand with that red coat honor guard watching the carnage!

Her Ladyship will love it!

Regards,

Greg