Subject: [Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 06:18:58 2006

I would have called and asked him for a replacement, but I didn't see it as
being a film that I would be using in the long term, particularly since it
is only available through him. If he is going to continue to mail it, he
needs to put some sort of packing material in the box, either the styrofoam
peanuts or bubble pack.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com